Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blast from the Past




Awww, look at my sweeties! So little! Eliana was just a baby. I am guessing she was about Talon's age, about 1.5 yrs old. Look at those cute pajamas! The pink ones have long since been outgrown. Ana wore the pants for the blue pair last night (she couldn't find the top). I remember when my brother and his wife got these for the girls. How did they get that kitty to stay in that basket? I don't think that kitty would do that now! I think it is Duchess, the mama kitty, when she was more of a baby. It is Tasha's kitty. She comes around every couple of days for food. (She has never forgiven me for keeping her locked up in the laundry room after she had her kittens. She escaped and got pregnant 2 times when I had made appointments to get her spayed, but that's another story). Her kittens are grown. Snowball and Tiger Girl live here with us. Dolly and Loretta live at Grandma's house. 3 out of the 4 are white. Talon thinks all the white kitties are his. Snowball lets Talon feed him, pet him, practically lay on top of him.

Motherkitty, tell Dolly and Loretta that Talon will be there probably tomorrow afternoon.....

1 comment:

tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

Duchesses sister lives at grandma's with her nieces Dolly and Loretta the singing sisters.