Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Mystery Kitty

So Natasha and I come out of the doctor's office today and we hear a little "Meow" in the bushes. We look around and I finally see a little shaking bush. So now we have a little extra Mystery in our home.



















I consider her to be a little gift from God. In some ways, she reminds me of Leah, the first purry yarnbaby we had after we got married. It is funny, but Natasha has been asking for a kitten for her birthday. It was the first time ever in all her big 10 years that she ever asked for a kitten. When we found her I said to her that God gave her the desires of her heart. Happy Birthday, Natasha!! Love you, Sweetie

1 comment:

Motherkitty said...

Natasha, this was the best present yet for your 10th birthday. Misty is so cute and will be loved by all.