Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

the obligatory boxes of love, aka love in a box=candy
fyi--yoda's head is staying on because of 3 popsicle sticks
also, it does take a very long time for a 9 year old to cut colorful squares of duct tape
also, I'm so happy that they're happy
technically, I don't think Talon was supposed to bring a Valentine's box. The whole class made bags earlier this week. He might be the only one with a box---a very large box with a yoda head, ha
I am pretty happy with how the drawing of yoda's face came out. When I draw, it's usually stick figures or cartoon characters. At least Yoda looks happy. The gray kitten is Lady Gray Hurricane, and is Talon's constant companion. Also, I *always* waver about whether to spell gray "gray" or "grey". They both look very nice to me. Which one do you use most often?







2 comments:

tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

Grandpa always uses gray.
Mom and I watched a movie "Enders Game" ( I found it enjoyable and mom thought it was strange) and were very pleasant to each other.We had planned for a trip to Paducah on Valentines Day but the weather forecast was calling for slush. e are making life for each other a little more pleasant.
I find it very remarkable to see what creations you and the children come up with.

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You are such a good and patient mommy with beautiful children. You did a great job on that face :)