Friday, December 07, 2007

All Dressed up & Nowhere to Go


seems like every time we make plans to go visit grandparents or great grandparents, someone gets sick, or at least gets enough symptoms to make us wonder whether to share the joy or just stay home

usually it is us, but one time we were headed out the door to visit my husband's parents and they called us to cancel with a possible stomach virus...

that was sometime this summer and we took pics of the girls all dressed up cause they wanted to show Grammy and Papaw how dressed up they were

they slept in foam curlers the night before, so their hair has little ringlets in it
i know these are not great pics, but i thought i would post them while i was trying to decide whether to stay home today or go on our scheduled visit with husband's grandmother (because of course we have a couple of stopped up/runny noses)

I guess I should poll all 3 of you who are reading. Should we stay or should we go?

5 comments:

Jellyhead said...

Well, I think it is evening by now in your part of the world, so I guess I don't need to take part in the online poll!

Your girls look angelic in their pretty gresses with their hair all curly.

Hope you have a good weekend and that your girls get better fast!

Motherkitty said...

I already know what you decided to do.

Yes, the girls are very cute all dressed up. But, I would love them no matter how they look.

Love you all. I hope everybody's all over the sniffles by the time Christmas comes around.

Alipurr said...

you guys are so funny! I guess I overestimated my readership, ha ha ha ha

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I guess I'm too late for the online pole too, but the girls look very pretty in their dresses and their curls.

Hope you had a good time in whatever choice you made today.

MoeyMichele said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you had a good day -- your girls are just precious all dressed up.

You know, I would have once felt embarrassed at posting a preg test on my blog, but I've seen so durn many of them, it doesn't seem to matter any more. Maybe you got to the same stage too ;-)