Our children bring so much joy to our lives. Being parents is easily the most important job we have ever done. I am so thankful to God for the chance to be a Mommy. I pray that I live up to that beautiful name.
in other news:
- contemplating a Truck/Car Birthday Party
- surprised that we are not really behind in finishing our curriculum, despite much sickness this year and the delays due to the ice storm
- I am finding that you can't hold a child back when they want to learn, but that there is a delicate balance between joyful motivation and the point of frustration.
- I finally figured out that if your child wants to go take a nap, just let them. There's usually a good reason, and everything else always gets done better when they are well rested.
- I love love love being outside in the yard in springtime :), so you might see less of me on here.