Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thinking about Love

I love Valentine's Day because it makes me think of love. Pink is my favorite color. I like hearts. Here are some things I have been working on this week. Some have to do with Valentine's Day and some not, but I loved making all of them :)





cute puppy hat pattern is from Repeat Crafter Me :)






The kitty dishcloth and heart dishcloth are both my own patterns that I have graphed out. They were not terribly difficult, but I am proud that I was able to make them. I have been experimenting with color changing in crochet and am happy with my first attempts the last couple of years. I have made the kitty, the heart, and also a pawprint. I was fooling around with the pawprint pattern and made a blanket last year that I kept forgetting to list on my etsy site. I really like the colors in it.

and just for good measure, I will throw in a picture of Snowball....he has just been sooo snuggly lately. Everytime I sit down, he wants to be right there, sitting on my lap




No comments: