Monday, August 12, 2013

Rainy Monday Colors & Textures


It is back to school time for the kids, and I wanted to share a few things I've been working on. I love all the colors and textures. Family members have gifted me with some beautiful yarns, and I have been loving playing with them.




Here's a couple of pics of what the kittens have been doing lately. I didn't stage these. My kittens really love hiding in my yarn and in my baskets from the farmers market. 



Here are my babies on their first day back to school.
Talon is 6 and is in first grade.
Eliana is 9 and is in 4th grade.
Natasha is 12 and is in 7th grade. 
Love my babies :)










2 comments:

tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

Good Morning,
Love this post.
Take Care Love ya

Alipurr said...

Hi, Dad! Thanks for stopping by! Love you.