Friday, August 02, 2013

Sweet Mom Surprises


My mom is really sweet. It is my daughter's birthday this weekend. She'll be 12. In addition to getting my daughter a birthday gift, my mom got me one, too. Thanks, Mom, for the dishcloth pattern book. I love it. While we were still at my Mom and Dad's house I worked on these 2 dishcloths from my new pattern book. I love the texture and designs of these dishcloths. My mom's kitchen table is a great place to take pictures, as it has beautiful natural light.



2 comments:

motherkitty said...

I'm so glad you liked the yarn and the book!!! Now you can make some more really pretty things to sell. Post more pictures. Love, Mom

P.S. In order to post this comment, Blogger is asking me to prove I'm not a robot, so I have to type the two idiotic words I see. Let's see if I'm smart enough to do this.

Alipurr said...

thanks, Mom....I'll post some more pics :)

P.S. I added the Prove You're Not a Robot thing after I started to get spam comments. Even I have to do it to comment :)