Instructions: Figure out what the trio in each set have in common, as long as the answer is a six-letter plural word, ending in -s.
Example: Railroad, wild animal, music CD: TRACKS
Please email me your answers and I will tell you if you are right. I probably will not post the answers here (unless someone bribes me with lasagna or chocolate) ha haHere goes....
1. trombone, children's playground, labratory microscope
2. parade, malt shop, tackle box
3. weight, British bank, ASPCA
4. dentist, dry run, Army camp
5. hunting dog, compass, scoreboard
6. dungeon, jewelry store, scoreboard
7. fish, sheet music, dieters
8. municipal parking lot, electric utility, rhythm in verse
9. golf course, salad, environmentalists
10. boxing match, doctor, children's song
11. beach, rifle, pasta
12. rupture, school year, good fortune
The first time I tried to do this, my brain was fuzzy and I couldn't get any of them. The second time a little light bulb went off in my brain and I got quite a few of them. Numbers 2, 10, 11, and 12 were ones that I couldn't get for a long time. Good luck.