Saturday, February 24, 2007

Amazing Deal

I was just working on laundry and hanging up clothes. I was putting away several new shirts my husband's mom got him. She got an amazing deal at JC Penney on these shirts for my husband. These were $34 shirts and she got them for $3.97 each. Man, that is a good deal. I just stopped to do the math. I just counted 7 new shirts at about $4 each, which is $28. That is 7 new dress shirts for less than the price of one regularly priced shirt. At regular prices, she would have paid $238 for the same shirts. I am just amazed and thankful. Thank you, Mother in Law, for finding such a good deal for my husband, your son.

I want to thank God too because I know this is a good thing from Him. He told me not to worry about the food I eat, the clothes I wear, etc. (somewhere in Matthew, I think). I also know that every good and perfect gift comes from above, from the Father of Lights. Well, this gift is more than perfect. He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we ask, think, or imagine. And just think, we didn't even ask for this gift....

No comments: