Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good One

Ran across this post while surfing around today. That's a good one.

I have actually been up a while, and today, believe it or not, I have already had a bath and washed my hair and shaved my legs. And I am a mother of three with really really long hair. What is this world coming to? LOL It is not even my birthday :)

Working on a secret crochet project for Little One. Hopefully I will have it done by Thursday afternoon.

so anyway, I know you are all hanging on the edge of your seats waiting to hear about our new pets. It's not that exciting really. My husband won two goldfish at the county fair. Who knew something like that would make two little girls sooo happy? So there names are Pinkie Pie Fish (that one belongs to the 4 yr old) and the other one is Lava Girl (a more sophisticated name for a 6 yr old). Little One has been begging for fish for a couple of years now. She is soooo happy. We do have several Pinkie Pie Ponies around here so you will have to keep that straight yourself :).

Since she is not soo little anymore, I think I might change her nickname, or is it knick kname, like knick-knack or knock knock....sorry to digress. Anyway, I will be trying out Pinkie Pie for her. Maybe I should just go ahead and use LavaGirl for the other one too.

I know you didn't have much else to do today besides reading my ramblings, ha.
other news, FencerBoy has 5 teeth and is a climber. He eats sticks and rocks. He prefers gravel and oak.

have a good one

2 comments:

tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

I have a Commodore 64 in the original box it came with. We tried it a couple of times and it ran slow. But it did math quickly.

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Cute post....
especially about baby boy fencer loving rocks & oak or something like that, hehehe.