Friday, September 09, 2011

What I Have Been Working on This Week







Well, reality has set in, and I can see that after 2 weeks reaching my wednesday goal of posting what I was working on and 2 weeks of totally missing wednesday, that I will just start calling these posts What I Have Been Working on This Week (and hopefully I will be able to keep up with that) :)

I am having lots of fun trying to get ready for upcoming craft fairs. This is a first for me, so I am hoping I will have enough time to make enough things to sell for 3 days of craft fairs.

One thing I was doing this week was trying to design my own kitty cat dish cloth. Above are 2 versions of the same pattern. It is a work in progress, and I am not sure if I will try to sell these because they are not exactly what I was imagining, but they are not so terrible that I will rip them out. First pic is with the flash, but ecru kitty didn't show up, and second pic is without flash and you can see ecru textured kitty better.












No comments: