Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


I must have been tired yesterday. Apparently I had dozed off on the couch when Little Sister Girl was nursing to sleep. I woke up at least 30 minutes later than I remember with white kitten Duchess asleep under my right arm and Little Sister Girl asleep on my lap under my left arm. I spent most of the day on the phone taking care of bills and stuff and helping Little Sister with the potty. I did manage to throw some towels in the dryer and bag up the garbage and feed the cats. It was one of those funny days where you are busy all day long, and at the end of it you look back and wonder what you did. At least there were no dead birds on my carpet in the living room like Saturday morning. [Yes, I opened the cat door back up for a while, and apparently Mama White Kitty can't resist the temptation even though her kittens are grown and mostly moved away from home]. The biggest news today is that Dancer Girl is coming home after staying at Grandma's house since Saturday! Can you believe it? That's 3 nights away! I guess that means my little girl really is growing up. Also, Little Sister Girl is really starting to talk and repeat words and phrases. My favorite this week is her version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I am glad both my girls love to sing. Thank God for the sun.
http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/solar_system_level1/sun.html

No comments: