Thursday, February 16, 2006

Stir Hot Dog Mixture with Coconuts...



Ok, in my dream I had to make a snack for Dancer Girl's playgroup or party. I made macaroons. Ok, so far. In my dream it was a very detailed recipe that included hot dogs. Eeeewwww. Oh well, thankfully it was only a dream, can't imagine having to eat those sweet coconut cookies with hot dogs in them.


However, in real life, I brought a sliced apple and orange tray for a Valentine's Party at church last night for Dancer Girl's class (ages 3-5). They painted shirts with markers, played with play doh, and passed out valentines.

Motherkitty & Tomas are coming for a visit today. Grandma & Grandpa around here. I am not sure what kind of excitement the day holds, but everyone is really excited. We might be going to El Mariachi Loco. Long Hair Daddy even said he would take a break from work & come eat lunch with us!!!

The only bummer is that I woke up with a headache & my left ear hurts a very tiny bit. I know neither will last all day, but I hate waking up feeling yucky. Maybe I am just tired after yesterday's Barbie Mermaid Bathtub Fiasco. Well, I am sure we will have a great day, as long as Grandma & Grandpa don't give me a hard time about the dishes & laundry & lack of floor space. Hey, I cleaned off a chair and the couch so we could sit down.

4 comments:

Motherkitty said...

Hot dogs with coconuts. Ewwww. Sounds like something the cat wouldn't eat. I'm glad it was just a dream.

Had a wonderful day today visiting -- even though a huge wind came up late in the day. I enjoyed myself and was glad to see you, hubby, and the girls and get to spend time with you all. I haven't downloaded the pictures yet, but I think they came out really nice. Will post a couple for everyone to see.

Love you a lot. Talk to you later.

somershade said...

Looking forward to the pictures. I've been trying to post one for 3 days and it won't let me. Glad to guys had a good visit

Abandoned in Pasadena said...

My favorite cookout meat is "hot dogs" and not the all beef kind...the cheap kind (turkey,pork,beef).
When someone says to me...come over, we're going to grill a steak...I say, no thank you.

To each his own.

Good you all had a good time today and I also can't wait to see the pictures. I hope you are feeling better now.

I love macaroons...and I love hotdogs...but not together. Glad it was a dream.

Alipurr said...

thank you

camellia, check your pic size, also i have had very good luck if all my pix are .jpg......don't know why

i think i just stumbled upon this info by accident.