Thursday, March 02, 2006

Don't forget to Wash Your Hands


We have been under attack from the Great Gushing Gooey Stuffy Nose Syndrome. For a week now we have all been dodging bullets-- sore throats, sick headaches that makes you feel nauseaus(and throw up if you are 4.5), runny gooey noses, slight fevers, random cough...you name it, I guess it has come our way a little bit. All of the symptoms are off and on, hit and miss. A couple of times this week I thought the girls were well enough to go somewhere only to find them totally drained and feeling yucky again by the time we got home. Thank God I only felt bad for a few hours last Thursday.
http://www.21kc.cn/content.shtml?id=3432

Just posting today to let everyone know we have not dropped off the face of the planet. The Little One barely has any symptoms besides an intermittent runny nose, and yet she is clingy, whiny, crying at the drop of a hat, and apparently unable to sleep without being on top of ME.

So, how was you your day? I had leftovers & burnt frozen pizza for breakfast & lunch, and I have no idea what we are having for dinner. Any volunteers coming to make me dinner?

[just kidding, Motherkitty! you had better not show up til Saturday :)]

4 comments:

Motherkitty said...

You almost had me until I read your last sentence. Darn.

I hope all of you are much better by Saturday 'cause grandma and grandpa are coming to see you bright and early. And, I have a surprise for Dancer Girl and Little Sister that I'm sure they will really like.

Alipurr said...

no surprises for me???? hmm.

i hope we are all better too

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I hope that you all get better soon, especially by Saturday for grandma & grandpa's special visit.

Jellyhead said...

I could have cooked you dinner, but it might have been a bit cold by the time it arrived at your place ;)

Hope you're all getting over your bug.