Friday, March 24, 2006

Family Day

Still here

Husband took off part of today to have some family time with us. We rented a Mulan II and some My Little Pony Paradise movie from the video store, got some take-out, and spent some time at home.

We were going to eat lunch at the park but it was a little too breezy and chilly for the little ones.

My daffodils are still blooming, though I have to say they never turned pink. The middle started orange and kind of morphed into a peachy color, but maybe they are not finished changing colors. I have a few little purple hyacinths still blooming, too, and the redbud is almost ready to bloom.

Tomorrow will be back to the grind, but it was nice having a family day today.

3 comments:

Motherkitty said...

I'm happy you were able to have a nice family day. I'm sure you all enjoyed spending time with Long Hair Daddy, and the girls were thrilled to have him around to hug and kiss.

Check out my blog entry for today!!!

The Four Bears in the Woods said...

We like having family time too. Glad you all had a good time. We had family day at the Pinewood Derby today, it was fun.

Glad to see your back bloggin we missed you.

Mama Bear

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Glad to hear that you had some family time together just the four of you...that's always nice.

I spent the day at the Derby with The Four Bears.