Sunday, November 27, 2005

Not a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Come on, sing along with me...

On the third day of Christmas, my White Cat brought to me...
Two Dead Mice
One Snake Head
And a Dead Bird on the Carpet


True story of the last 3 days. I am sure it was grosser for me that for you, as I had to clean it all up. I just finished steam cleaning the carpet. Needless to say, the cat door is locked again. When will I ever learn? Note to self: cats hate hairball cat food, never buy again.

Ok, here is something to get that out of your head:

http://goingpostal.cc/goingpostal/blog/
Click the link for Christmas T-Shirts

1 comment:

Motherkitty said...

Just look on the bright side of all this.

1. Your carpet got steam-cleaned.
2. You can control who comes in and with what.
3. You know that your cats are controlling the rodent population in your neighborhood.
4. You know there are one less snake, two less mice, and one less bird at your house.
5. You know that your cats love you enough to want to bring you presents.

It will be okay. The yuck factor will decrease with time. Meow