Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving Cometh

Well, I have worked hard to prepare for Thanksgiving, and though I haven't gotten every little thing done that I expected of myself, I am very happy. I am happy that family is coming to our home. I am satisfied that I have done the best that I can and I am not going to worry about all the little things that did not get done. My children are happy and excited, and my husband is anticipating our first Thanksgiving at our home, too. My heart is filled with thanksgiving for many things, and I hope every person who comes to our home will be filled with hope and thanksgiving, too. I am thankful that we have a home that can be open to anyone who wants to come in and be thankful with us. Don't be nervous, Motherkitty, everything will be wonderful! We will have fun preparing for guests on Thursday. We will relax and play and talk together and have a great time. I especially think Dancer Girl and Little Sister Girl will really enjoy helping us and watching.

Little Sister Girl is saying new words and singing new songs every day. She surprised me this morning with "Gobble" and "Office." I am so glad all the family will be here to see hear her baby talk and songs. Dancer Girl is very excited about all the Grandparents coming, too. I am sure there will be a recital, pretend restaurant, and many demonstrations of the many things she is learning in her ballet and gymnastics classes.

1 comment:

Motherkitty said...

The grandparents cometh also. We are about to descend upon your sanctuary, and out of chaos will come peace, love, and understanding. And, a gorgeous meal. I'm sure you HAVE worked very hard to prepare for today, tomorrow, and Friday. I'm not nervous, just hoping you have a good supply of Tums on hand. See you in a few, short hours. Love you. Motherkitty. Meow