1. One of my favorite ice cream combinations is chocolate and orange sherbet.
2. I didn't have a car until I got married
3. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 19. I just didn't care. I knew there would be no car, so why bother?
4. I am excited to go get the mail every day, no matter what is in the mailbox
5. I love to sing and always imagined myself singing to my children and rocking them as infants. The weird thing is that I never did it. Neither one of my girls really liked rocking or singing. Dancer Girl preferred me up dancing, big surprise. Singing was always optional and sometimes distracting, and wouldn't get her to go to sleep. I did not sing to Little One because she absolutely flipped out and started hysterically crying when I tried to sing Rock-a-Bye Baby or other songs to her. And she loves to sing now, usually all by herself. Go figure. Now, they both like me to sing them the 7th Heaven theme song (scroll down to click for song), and the opening and closing songs on Mr. Rogers.
6. I like to take my children everywhere with me, even the grocery store (ok ok, not always....but usually. I was having trouble thinking of #6 with Little One singing, "I'm hungee, I'm hungeeeeeee" in my ear)
tagged by Abandoned in Pasadena