Tuesday, April 04, 2006

On our way this evening to Motherkitty's house to spend a couple of days with my brother & his wife. The girls are very excited to see everyone. We will be sleeping over at Grandma's for a couple of days for a whirlwind adventure. My brother will stay til Friday. Mom will be too busy to be nervous about her knee surgery on Monday. We will be leaving on Sunday to get settled in before her surgery.

This will only be the 2nd time Little One has stayed all night away from Mommy, & I hope Long Haired Proud Daddy is well rested for Sunday night. The back-up arsenal is all lined up--- good ole uncle brent and grammy will both be available to help with Little One.

I may not come back up for air til Tues or Wed next week. Gotta wash clothes and pack today and try to straighten up some for Long Hair Daddy--he is not as familiar with which laundry basket has clean socks in it :)!

6 comments:

The Four Bears in the Woods said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Four Bears in the Woods said...

sorry, I messed up on the first comment. I just wanted to say that I hope you have a great time with your brother and his wife and mom and dad. I am sure you will.

Don't worry I am sure everything will work out fine. I have been surprised at what daddy's can do when we are away. VBS

Mama Bear

doubleknot said...

Hi I haven't visited you before but check in with Motherkitty and others. It would be nice to have an update on motherkitty's surgery if you are able. Meanwhile have a nice time on your trip.
Don't worry Dad's get to spoil the little one then Mom has to get things back on line but I would take care of that laundry - you may end up with pink underwear.

Franny said...

Have a wonderful trip. I am sure you will be welcomed with open arms, and steaming hot vittles fresh from the kitchen.

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You will all have such a wonderful visit all together in the same house again and Motherkitty will be floating on air with no time to worry about her upcomming surgery.

Don't worry about the Little One, she will be just fine with Daddy & uncle Brent.

Keep us updated and enjoy your visit.

Alipurr said...

thanks all