Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Good Day

Today has been a really good day. So far ....
Little Sister Girl has helped me make blueberry muffins
Dancer Girl, Little Sister & I had a tea party for breakfast
We bundled up, and played in what was left of the snow (pretty white snow kitty played with us)
Had ham and cheese quesadillas for lunch
Had school time including coloring, cutting, and gluing rainbows
Had our own Story Hour, with songs and show & tell

and now I am blogging while the girls are playing....
oh yeah, and I got to play with our new digital camera we got for Christmas.
As soon as I take time to figure how to download the pictures, I am sure you will see for yourself what we have been doing (those of you who know me well know that I am definitely a manual reader, every page, usually).

and....I loaded the dishwasher and fed my husband.....oooohhhh

1 comment:

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Sounds like you had a really nice day.

We are looking forward to seeing more pictures...you'll love the convenience of a digital camera....take my word for it.